Deep Cycle U.S. Semi-traction batteries
Deep Cycle U.S. semi-traction batteries are used in electric stackers and pallet trucks, scrubbing machines, industrial sweepers, electric wheelchairs, golf carts, lifting platforms, installations with solar panels… They can be lead acid or gel.
- Plate construction and special grids
- Improved active paste material
- Thicker and stronger plates
- Specific separators that reduce maintenance and prevent failures due to short circuits
- Battery case designed to allow batteries to perform longer between maintenance intervals
- Up to 1,000 cycles