What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website loads in your browser. These cookies help us make the website work properly, make it more secure, provide a better user experience and understand how the website works and analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
Like most online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for various purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function properly and do not collect any of your personally identifiable information. Third-party cookies used on our website are primarily to understand how the website works, how you interact with our website, keep our services secure, provide advertisements that are relevant to you and generally provide you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log in to your account and add products to your cart and checkout securely..
- Statistics: these cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us to understand and analyze how well the website is performing and where it needs improvement..
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to customize the ads we show you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us track the efficiency of these advertising campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites in your browser as well..
- Functional: These are cookies that assist with certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms..
- Preferences: these cookies help us to store your browsing settings and preferences, such as language preferences, so that you have a better and more efficient experience on future visits to the site.
The following list details the cookies used on our web site.
This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent add-on. The cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the "Analytics" category.
The cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent to record user consent for cookies in the "Functional" category.
This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent add-on. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the "Required" category.
This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent add-on. The cookie is used to store the user's consent to cookies in the "Other" category.
This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent add-on. The cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the "Performance" category.
This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a user's unique session ID in order to manage the user's session on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when all browser windows are closed.